The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it.
This policy details what we do with your personal information:
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
– Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
– Information about your visits to and use of this web site including the referring source, length of visit, pages viewed, and web site navigation paths;
– Information such as your e-mail address, which you provide to us when you sign up for the website newsletter;
– Information contained in any communications you send to us by e-mail or on our website, including their content and metadata;
Any other personal information you provide to us.Before you disclose personal information about another person to us, you must obtain that person’s consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information under the terms of this policy.Personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes described in this policy or on the relevant pages of the site.
We may use your personal information to:
– Send you our newsletter by email, if you have requested it (you may inform us at any time that you no longer wish to receive our newsletter) ;
Without your explicit consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing, or that of other third parties.
Disclosure of your personal information:
– We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set forth in this policy.
– We may disclose your personal information to any member of our corporate group (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all of its subsidiaries) to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
To the extent we are required to do so by law ;
In connection with any pending or future legal proceedings;
To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights,
To any person whom we reasonably believe to be a party to a court or other competent authority for the disclosure of such personal information if, in our opinion, such a court or authority would be likely to require disclosure of such personal information.
International Data Transfers
The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred to any country in which we operate to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all personal information you provide to us on secure servers (password and firewall protected).
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and that we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent over the Internet.
From time to time we may update this policy by posting a new version on our website.
You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes to this policy.
We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through our website newsletter service.
You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.